Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website:
will be incorporated into treatments whose controller is LIFE INSULAR. You can contact by email.
For what purpose do we collect your data?
Personal data is collected on this website through different forms. The data requested in each form is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- EMAIL: If the user gets in touch through the email published on this website, their data will be processed to answer the queries raised and to be able to send the requested information through the email through which the query is received. .
How long do we keep your data?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion.
Do we create profiles with your data?
No automated decisions will be made with the data entered by the user, nor will profiles be created.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in, the user will not be able to send them.
Who do we give your data to?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless there is a legal obligation
What third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses the TLS 1.2 protocol so that data communication is done through an encrypted channel.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
• access your personal data,
• request the rectification of personal data that is inaccurate
• Request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
• request the portability of your data.
• For reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose their processing and BioMODEML will stop processing them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• The user may revoke the consent given at any time
The user may exercise their rights via email email@example.com or postal mail to AVDA AMERICAS, 1-3 ENTRO 1, attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised.
The user may also file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
LIFE INSULAR has implemented all security measures in order to guarantee confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the entire community.
Our social networks are constantly supervised in order to answer your questions and comments in the shortest time possible.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules of coexistence:
1. You are responsible for the content you post, do not fall into the violation of any right, law or regulation.
2. Take care of the writing and the tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
3. Respect the right to privacy, do not make illegal, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
4. Avoid fraudulent, misleading or misleading comments.
5. We do not allow spam, commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages.
6. We will not hold conversations with profiles that we may consider false.
Please note that content posted by fans on our pages does not necessarily reflect the views of our company.
If your comments do not comply with the 'House Rules', they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts unauthorized content will be banned from the community. We reserve the right to modify these rules at any time and without prior notice.